This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 33 - Pages: 3 [ Previous | 1 2 3 ] - Last Post: 03-Dec-2013 14:03 Last Post By: jGromit Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
GerardL

Re: playing video on iphone/ipad ?
Posted: 04-Feb-2013 18:00   in response to: AnCa in response to: AnCa

Click to reply to this thread Reply
AnCa said "You are probably not viewing EarlyOut's album with the mobile skin, since it does not seem to have been added to his profile. That's why it works."

Well, it work yesterday and not today anymore (:-( -> more confusion

the adress is the adress bar in safari browser on my Iphone is not the same as the original link I typed for EarlyOut's album for ex :

(link removed)
become
(link removed)

m = is for mobile I presume as fr = french

Edited by: jGromit on 03-Dec-2013 07:59

AnCa

Posted: 04-Feb-2013 18:10   in response to: GerardL in response to: GerardL

GerardL wrote:
AnCa said "You are probably not viewing EarlyOut's album with the mobile skin, since it does not seem to have been added to his profile. That's why it works."

Well, it work yesterday and not today anymore (:-( -> more confusion

The album was added to EarlyOuts profile a few hours ago, so it's now using the mobile skin when viewed by a mobile.

the adress is the adress bar in safari browser on my Iphone is not the same as the original link I typed for EarlyOut's album for ex :

(link removed)
become
(link removed)

m = is for mobile I presume as fr = french

It's actually (link removed). (Not earlyout.jalbum.net as domain.)
You get the same type of url when viewing your album: http://jalbum.net/fr/m/browse/album/1303432/ .
But yes, m is for mobile, and fr is for French.

Edited by: jGromit on 03-Dec-2013 08:00
GerardL

Posted: 04-Feb-2013 18:37   in response to: AnCa in response to: AnCa

Dear AnCa and EarlyOut,

So you were right the mobile skin "prevent" the video to be played on the I phone.

It worked yesterday only because I was viewing it on my Iphone without being detected as a mobile user due to EarlyOut's profile setting (now changed).

you said "We will deploy an update so it will work with mp4-videos, probably early next week".

I will gently wait for this update. I want to thank you both of you for your patience and help !!

best regards,

Gerard

Ps : you are right for the address mistype
jGromit

Posted: 03-Dec-2013 14:03   in response to: GerardL in response to: GerardL

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I needed to edit out a bunch of long-dead URL's - I was seeing a lot of 404's on my server.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums