This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 6 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 16-Nov-2012 15:47 Last Post By: kelemvor Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
malev

Is Dhina still around?
Posted: 13-Aug-2012 13:49

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Is Dhina still around? I haven't seen postings from him in Fotoplayer nor Fotoslides in a long while. Just curious if he's abandoned further development of these 2 skins. Hope you haven't abandoned us. Love your work as always.
kelemvor

Re: Is Dhina still around?
Posted: 24-Sep-2012 16:06   in response to: malev in response to: malev

I'm guessing not. He hasn't posted on the support forum since March 2012. I guess I jumped the gun buying fotoslides right after release. At least fotoplayer is still solid for me.
jGromit

Posted: 24-Sep-2012 16:14   in response to: kelemvor in response to: kelemvor

You might have better luck going directly to his own websites for the skins:

http://fotoplayer.com

http://fotoslides.com

I believe he prefers to deal with support questions there, rather than here.
kelemvor

Posted: 24-Sep-2012 17:18   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Thanks for the response, EarlyOut. I've used the website (and email) with Dhina in the past. He was very responsive at the time.

Do you happen to know the status of the enhancement to fotoplayer that Dhina mentioned in this post: http://jalbum.net/forum/thread.jspa?messageID=260445#252886

Specifically support for using fotoslides as an addon for fotoplayer. I don't use apple, but ever since Adobe took flash away from Android it's become a growing problem for me. Fotoslides works fine, but I really miss fotoplayer on a real computer...
jGromit

Posted: 24-Sep-2012 17:21   in response to: kelemvor in response to: kelemvor

I'm not a user of either skin, and know very little about them. Only dhina can answer that question.
lmorales

Posted: 15-Nov-2012 23:53   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Is there anyway I can get a hold of Dhina? Im not very happy with my purchase from him at all and would like a refund, he hasnt answered any of the support request emails either.

Edited by: lmorales on 15-Nov-2012 23:53
kelemvor

Posted: 16-Nov-2012 15:47   in response to: lmorales in response to: lmorales

He's been very responsive to my emails to him this week. Other than email I don't know how to get in touch with him. He fixed the most recent issue after I worked with him for about a day on it (really just did some testing and sent him details). Sorry to hear you are having trouble, but I'd try another email if he hasn't answered.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums