This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 07-Jul-2012 20:07 Last Post By: jGromit Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
leskas

Cannot play music in Jalbum 10.7.2 using FotoPlayer 4.1
Posted: 07-Jul-2012 19:51

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I need help on how to get FotoPlayer 4.1 to upload and play MP3 music. When I had Jalbum 7.3 it worked fine, now I upgraded, and it does not work at all. What can I do? Is there a fix to this problem, or should I get my money back from my upgrade to Jalbum 10.7?
jGromit

Re: Cannot play music in Jalbum 10.7.2 using FotoPlayer 4.1
Posted: 07-Jul-2012 20:07   in response to: leskas in response to: leskas

Click to reply to this thread Reply
jAlbum doesn't have anything to do with it. The FotoPlayer skin is in complete control of handling the MP3 files for an album.

Works when I try it (and for hundreds of other users, too). The "Music" tab in the user interface looks pretty straightforward. Just make sure your music files have simple names, like mytunes.mp3. Don't use file names with special characters, punctuation, spaces, and so on.

I don't know FotoPlayer very well, but a link to a non-working album might be a help, along with the project file (the .jap file), attached to this thread.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums