Home » jAlbum forums » Skins, Plugins, and Tools » General development

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 04-Jul-2012 15:37 Last Post By: AndreWolff
AndreWolff

How to detect the end of a movie?
Posted: 29-Feb-2012 12:17

Click to reply to this thread Reply
In my Improved Slide Show 3 skin, I use the embedmovie.js script of Laszlo Molnar to display a movie in a slide show.

Because I do not know the total display time of the movie, I stop the slide show if a movie is detected. The viewer has to click the continue button to continue with the next slide or movie if the movie is ready.

Is there an event which detect the end of the movie so that I can continue automatically with the next slide or movie or is there another method to continue after the end of a movie?

For an example click here.
RobM

Re: How to detect the end of a movie?
Posted: 13-Mar-2012 01:15   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

If this is still unresolved you could try this link http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2870093/detect-end-of-video-playback-in-web-page I don't know if it will help or not as I guess it will depend on the movie player you are using.
AndreWolff

Re: How to detect the end of a movie?
Posted: 04-Jul-2012 15:37   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM

The problem is solved in the new version 3.9.13 of the Improved Slide Show 3.
I use now the jwPlayer, which has an onComplete event.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums