This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 02-Feb-2012 14:40 Last Post By: cho-ink Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
cho-ink

J ALBUM for Ipad, Iphone...
Posted: 02-Feb-2012 11:28

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I have a personal web page with several albums created with jalbum. The problem I have is that on Android devices they displayed perfectly but on devices Ipad and Iphone don't work.
How can we solve?
Is there any solution other than the installation on a special software of Apple devices to see the jalbum?

Tengo una página web personal con varios álbumes creados con jalbum. El problema que tengo es que en dispositivos con Android se visualizan perfectamente pero en dispositivos Ipad y Iphone no funcionan.
¿Cómo se puede solucionar?
¿Hay alguna solución que no sea la instalación en los dispositivos de Apple de un software especial para ver los jalbum?
AnCa

Re: J ALBUM for Ipad, Iphone...
Posted: 02-Feb-2012 11:38   in response to: cho-ink in response to: cho-ink

If your album is using flash and you upload the album to your own server they will probably not work on iOS devices. Some skins provides a fallback for non flash enabled browsers so it works anyway, and if you publish your album on jalbum.net there is always a fallback for mobile devices.

Which skin are you using?
cho-ink

Re: J ALBUM for Ipad, Iphone...
Posted: 02-Feb-2012 14:40   in response to: cho-ink in response to: cho-ink

The skin used is DPL Version 3.
I do the albums and upload them to the server where I have hosted the entire web page.
If I upload the albums to jalbum.net, yes they will be in Apple devices?
Is there any skin to make compatible with Apple devices album by uploading them to the server where I have hosted my website?

La piel que uso es DPL Version 3.
Yo hago los álbumes y los subo al servidor donde tengo alojada toda la página web.
¿Si subo los álbumes a jalbum.net, sí se verán en dispositivos Apple?
¿Hay alguna piel para hacer el álbum compatible con los dispositivos de Apple subiéndolos al servidor donde tengo alojada mi página web?

Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums