This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 31-May-2012 22:15 Last Post By: jGromit Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
johnnyjomp

Photo quality
Posted: 24-Aug-2011 07:23

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi folks.
Rather than creating new images, which will not be quite as good quality as the originals, I would like FotoPlayer to either use the original images, or for me to replace the images produced by JAlbum or FotoPlayer with the originals. My originals are already the desired size and have my name on them, so no more processing is needed.
What would be the best way to use only my original images in albums?

Thanks in advance!
John
jGromit

Re: Photo quality
Posted: 24-Aug-2011 13:26   in response to: johnnyjomp in response to: johnnyjomp

Album > Settings > Pages > Link to originals.
gertjan

Posted: 31-May-2012 22:13   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

i also want to do that must a make a folder named originals and put the photos in that folder also?
jGromit

Posted: 31-May-2012 22:15   in response to: gertjan in response to: gertjan

No, in fact that would louse things up. Just choose that option, and make sure that under Album > Settings > Pages > Advanced, the "Copy originals" box is checked. jAlbum will automatically include your original images in the completed album - you don't need to create any special folders.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums