Home » jAlbum forums » Online jAlbum

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 5 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 31-Aug-2011 09:46 Last Post By: kristoffer Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
philjcooke

adding descriptions to photos in Turtle
Posted: 07-May-2011 01:45

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Can someone please help Im pulling my hair out here! Everytime I upload photos and add a description to them in the Photo section, even though all the text is there - it does not show up on the album when viewed properly.

I have tried pressing the DONE button when Ive added my descriptions, Ive tried EXITING and SAVING my album when Ive added the text, but both methods do not work. Sometimes bits of the text saves, but it is shown jumbled or with words missing when compared to what I typed in teh Description box.

Is this a bug with my Turtle skin??? Can anyone help or advise?? Many thanks
Phil Cooke
jGromit

Re: adding descriptions to photos in Turtle
Posted: 07-May-2011 03:07   in response to: philjcooke in response to: philjcooke

It sounds like you're using the online version of jAlbum, and this sounds like a problem with that version, rather than with the skin itself. So, I'll move this thread to that forum section.

In the meantime, I would recommend that you download and install the regular desktop version of jAlbum, unless you have some particular reason for using the online version.
kristoffer

Posted: 09-May-2011 09:47   in response to: philjcooke in response to: philjcooke

Hi Phil,

We are aware of this issue and plan to roll out a fix for it sometime this week. Sometimes the problem can be cured by making some other smaller modification to the album (like changing the order of two photos).
kristoffer

Posted: 11-May-2011 15:02   in response to: kristoffer in response to: kristoffer

The fix is now in place. Please try again and see if it works better now.
martarobichaud

Posted: 30-Aug-2011 23:10   in response to: kristoffer in response to: kristoffer

I'm having the same problem. I was using Galleria and then I switched to Turtle, but the problem is still there. I don't want to download the desktop application. I have already downloaded Jalbum instant and for what I need the online album is fine. I just wish the captions would work.
kristoffer

Posted: 31-Aug-2011 09:46   in response to: martarobichaud in response to: martarobichaud

Sorry about all this! We are aware that there still are some problems with the captions, but we have another fix waiting to be rolled out in the next site update (within a couple of weeks). If you don't wish to download the desktop application you just have to be patient.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums