This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 18 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 31-Jan-2015 18:35 Last Post By: kaya Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
kaya

Re: Is Lightflow iPad compatible
Posted: 16-Jan-2014 20:50   in response to: cehw in response to: cehw

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Thanks for the report. As you know I don't own an iPad so it's a bit difficult to work on iPad issues. I put it on the todo list so when I get one, I can try to fix it.
Lynda333

Posted: 21-Jan-2014 21:06   in response to: cehw in response to: cehw

I tried my Lightflow Album on my iPad Mini and it works without an issue in both vertical and horizontal formats. The bottom scroll bar can be difficult to use because of its size but this is a minor issue as it doesn't prevent me from scrolling through the photos. However, an office mate said she had trouble. I was testing in Safari iOS 7.

Is your album embedded on a website or is it a jAlbum hosted gallery? I had an issue similar to this but it was my site causing the problem not the Lightflow gallery. Once I corrected my site all was fine.

Lynda
neleini

Posted: 05-Jan-2015 06:26   in response to: ljbalbum in response to: ljbalbum

Hi
I have the same issue that cehu had in the message of 16/1/2014. I am using jAlbum 12.3.5, Lightflow 3.8.7.
Using an iPad2 the display is fine in Portrate but in Landscape I am losing part of the screen. Was this issue ever resolved? This happens on both the carousel display and when an individual picture is selected
Thanks
kaya

Posted: 31-Jan-2015 18:35   in response to: neleini in response to: neleini

Hi neleini,

if you have this issue I suggest to use LightFlow's option "Real height" (see tab General) and make your thumbnails of an appropriate size (see Images -> Thumbnails).
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums