Permlink Replies: 47 - Pages: 4 [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ] - Last Post: 20-Jul-2015 13:45 Last Post By: RobM Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
jGromit

Re: Reading comments from an external database
Posted: 20-Jul-2015 12:50   in response to: Exquisiteimage in response to: Exquisiteimage
  Click to reply to this thread Reply
David's on vacation, so you probably won't get a reply for a couple of weeks.
RobM

Posted: 20-Jul-2015 13:44   in response to: Exquisiteimage in response to: Exquisiteimage
If you had a Pro license for the old page then that license will still be valid for the appropriate jAlbum version, so there is no need to delete that old page. I don't work for jAlbum, I just try to help out in the forums and if I see usage of jAlbum that looks like the wrong license has been purchased then I point that out to the users.

David is on holiday until August though he tries to log in to the forums when he can.
The error "Target exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver" relating to Microsoft Access database may need more information, such as the version of Java you are using (bundled with jAlbum or not) etc. If it worked ten years ago it seems either a Java or jAlbum issue.

In index.htt there are multiple import java.sql.*; statements, only one should be needed at the beginning.
RobM

Posted: 20-Jul-2015 13:45   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit
jGromit wrote:
David's on vacation, so you probably won't get a reply for a couple of weeks.
Just done my back in, taken me ages to write the last reply!
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums