This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 24-Nov-2013 19:46 Last Post By: Philippe-J Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
DannyDeLoach

Problem with "Title Size" setting
Posted: 30-Jul-2009 17:21

Click to reply to this thread Reply
On the "Slides" tab there is a place to choose whether or not you want a title for each slide and to modify the title's appearance. I have chosen to have the title appear below the picture. When I modify "Title Size" to make the font larger than 12 (the default), I begin to have problems. The larger font causes the bottome of the title to be "cut off". When I change the Title Size to 14, the problem is slightly noticable (i.e only a small portion of the bottom of the letters are cut off). However, if I change it to 18, then half of the bottom of the lettes are cut off.

Is there any solution for this?
dhina

Re: Problem with "Title Size" setting
Posted: 30-Jul-2009 21:08   in response to: DannyDeLoach in response to: DannyDeLoach

Yes, there is a limitation to the font size for slide titles. Automatic adjustment of slide height depends on using this default font size.
lowsunphoto

Posted: 13-Aug-2010 21:58   in response to: DannyDeLoach in response to: DannyDeLoach

I had the same problem with the menu cutting off the bottom of the title text when using a larger font. If I have photos that need a little space between the title and the menu bar I add a line break
at the end of the title. This will obviously scale the photo down a touch, but it keeps the text from being cut off and it seems to be more pleasing to the eye with a little more space between the title and the menu bar.
Philippe-J

Posted: 24-Nov-2013 19:41   in response to: DannyDeLoach in response to: DannyDeLoach

Hi !
I have the same problem and notice that if I choose a font size between 15 and 22, titles are cutted-off... but if I choose 22, the titles are not cutted-off. (The only problem is that, with this font size, titles are too big for me...) :o(

Edited by: Philippe-J on 24-Nov-2013 19:45
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums