This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 02-Feb-2013 17:48 Last Post By: wittig Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
malev

Can't generate HTML version of my photoalbum because of // error
Posted: 19-Jun-2009 06:33

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I'm not sure why my generated HTML version gives me an error like:

Unable to open template http://photos.*********.com//fotoplayer-template.html with error HTTP ERROR: 401, exiting

I'm not sure where the extra / is coming from. Anyone else run into this problem?
dhina

Re: Can't generate HTML version of my photoalbum because of // error
Posted: 20-Jun-2009 19:18   in response to: malev in response to: malev

Contact your hosting support to check if allow_url_fopen PHP feature is enabled. It's likely they've disabled this default feature. This feature is required for the html version to work.
malev

Posted: 21-Jun-2009 12:49   in response to: malev in response to: malev

I checked my phpini and allow_url_fopen is on. I have other albums on the same server that works. Just this particular one gives 2 slashes instead of one. I wonder if it has something to do with my album being too big or something in my comments. That's the only thing I can think of that is different between the albums.
malev

Posted: 28-Jun-2009 08:41   in response to: malev in response to: malev

Okay... I think I've found out where the problem lies... If I turn off my password protection (on a .htaccess directory level) it works (well up to a point I get a
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 35651584) (tried to allocate 8334933 bytes) which I can understand...it's a large album, but at least now I can select the directories individually and view them). But I don't understand why it would give an error when everything should be accessable after a correct login and password is provided.
wittig

Posted: 02-Feb-2013 17:48   in response to: malev in response to: malev

I have exactly the same problem. But I want my whole domain to be htaccess protected. Is there any other workaround to get albums for mobile devices without flash for fotoplayer?
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums