This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 17 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 10-Mar-2016 03:19 Last Post By: ctwist Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
jimberry

Re: How to quickly change image titles (and keyword/description)
Posted: 21-Jun-2009 18:01   in response to: jczinn in response to: jczinn

Click to reply to this thread Reply
ExhibitPlus may not be using the .jabum folder, but ExhibitPlus does not do the image editing - that is taken care of by the Jalbum engine.
If you use any of the image-specific filters, the settings that you use will be stored in the .jalbum folder, so deleting it will delete those. You may not be using those filters now, but you may want to do so in the future.
jczinn

Posted: 21-Jun-2009 18:12   in response to: jimberry in response to: jimberry

okay, I hear ya. I'll leave the folder in place--now I have plenty of space, as I just got a new PC. Previously I was running out of room and so I didn't want to waste space with files I didn't need--all I see in the folder is a duplicate of the thumbs. I don't use any filters but who knows about the future.
ctwist

Posted: 10-Mar-2016 03:19   in response to: Gediminas in response to: Gediminas

Changes in ExhibitPlus 1.6:
  • It uses the title in the jAlbum settings.
  • It uses the values in titles.properties and filename.txt; this stopped working in jAlbum 12.3, but now works in all versions of jAlbum.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums