Thread Locked This thread is locked - replies are not allowed.

Permlink Replies: 49 - Pages: 4 [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ] - Last Post: 05-Jul-2008 14:22 Last Post By: dhina
dhina

Re: FotoPlayer v3.1 Beta!!!
Posted: 09-Jun-2008 02:42   in response to: CLOSED_USER in response to: CLOSED_USER
Sekoia, licensed related queries should be sent only by email.
CLOSED_USER

Posted: 09-Jun-2008 09:17   in response to: dhina in response to: dhina
Thank's Dhina

I have the licence for the FP v3.
I send you a mail to process the upgrade on v3.1

kisses
Tara
ffreak

Posted: 09-Jun-2008 19:29   in response to: dhina in response to: dhina
Hi dhina

I finally managed to check out your new beta version. Even though I didn't have much time to test the new features I ran into two issues.

1. with my configuration I'm not able to enter username and password for protected folders when I'm in fullscreen mode (checked with IE7 & Firefox 3) you may check it out at http://diehochzeitsfotografen.com/beta31
2. when I set the transition time in the config.xml file to 0, the images only appear for a blink of an eye and then disappear again.

btw: would you mind to set up a newsletter in which you might announce new developer versions for fotoplayer? as you may know, I'm always interested in using useful features in your player...

thanks, Stefan
dhina

Posted: 10-Jun-2008 06:49   in response to: ffreak in response to: ffreak
>> I'm not able to enter username and password for protected folders when I'm in fullscreen
Refer details.txt file where you downloaded v3.1. Flash doesn't support keyboard entries in fullscreen mode. Possible solution is to display a warning message or automatically close the full screen mode if the user opens protected folder. Will implement in the next skin update.

>>when I set the transition time in the config.xml file to 0
Ideal way is to set transition mode to 00 (off).

>>would you mind to set up a newsletter in which you might announce new developer versions
Currently I'm sending notification only when releasing the beta or the final. Developer versions are updated frequently and I would suggest to check the members area for latest updates.
dhina

Posted: 05-Jul-2008 14:22   in response to: dhina in response to: dhina
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums