This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 24-Dec-2019 00:09 Last Post By: jGromit
dalezjc

Two Questions: Number of Thumbnails and Click Action
Posted: 23-Dec-2019 23:25

Click to reply to this thread Reply
So I set the number of thumbnails to 3, under Photoblogger->Main Content->Images, but it keeps creating 5 columns of thumbnails. Is there a different setting?

Also, when the album is created and a user clicks a thumbnail image, I don't want the slideshow to start, but just have the image shown.

Make sense?

Dale
jGromit

Re: Two Questions: Number of Thumbnails and Click Action
Posted: 24-Dec-2019 00:09   in response to: dalezjc in response to: dalezjc

Click to reply to this thread Reply
dalezjc wrote:
So I set the number of thumbnails to 3, under Photoblogger->Main Content->Images, but it keeps creating 5 columns of thumbnails. Is there a different setting?

That should work. But if you're using the Masonry layout, as the information popup says, that controls the minimum number of columns, not the total number.

Also, when the album is created and a user clicks a thumbnail image, I don't want the slideshow to start, but just have the image shown.

The default skin settings should do exactly that. It would launch an automated slideshow only if you've checked Photoblogger > Lightbox > Main image > Behavior > Auto-start.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums