This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 23-Dec-2019 18:18 Last Post By: Laza
jpalik

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Thanks for being there
Posted: 23-Dec-2019 15:13

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Dear David, jGromit, Laza, and everyone who has helped me in the last 8 years,

I just renewed my jAlbum license for 2020. I want everybody at jAlbum to know how much I appreciate their support and forum.

I have been a professional photographer for 60 years. Being on the back side of my 70's and a jAlbum user since 1012, I want everyone to know how much I appreciate your support.

As my memory declines a small amount each year, all software purchases a now based on the quality of the support. I want anyone looking at posts to know that the support I get from the jAlbum team is second to none.

You are always there. I do not think jGromit ever sleeps. No matter how lame my questions are I always get an answer and sometimes you even take my suggestions :-).

Thank you all for being there.

Jim Palik

P.S. Please don't ever delete my previous questions. I refer back to them and their answers frequently. Getting old is not for the timid.
jGromit

Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Thanks for being there
Posted: 23-Dec-2019 16:37   in response to: jpalik in response to: jpalik

You're very welcome!

Since most of the unpaid moderators on here, like ctwist, jimberry, mrag, RobM, and me, are old and confused, the occasional lame questions are a blessing. Those are the ones we know we can still handle.
Laza

Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Thanks for being there
Posted: 23-Dec-2019 18:18   in response to: jpalik in response to: jpalik

Thanks Jim! It makes such a difference giving support for a product we believe in and the users are enthusiastic about.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums