This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 8 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 16-Dec-2019 15:36 Last Post By: jGromit
annamarias

java.io.IOException
Posted: 15-Dec-2019 10:56

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Attachment jalbum1.JPG (55.9 KB)
Hello,

I have problems uploading. After uploading 10-15 min, this error shows up and when I click "ok" the upload stops. I downloaded the new version already, and I desperately deleted the whole album and tried to upload it new... I am aware there are other threads posted before with this issue, but I really have no clue of computers and I hope you can help me and I will be able to solve the problem.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: I hope the attachment is showing.

Edited by: annamarias on 15-Dec-2019 10:57
jGromit

Re: java.io.IOException
Posted: 15-Dec-2019 11:22   in response to: annamarias in response to: annamarias

Were you trying to upload to a jalbum.net account, or to a different web host?

If it was jalbum.net, wait a bit, then try it again - I noticed some problems accessing the server, but I was able to upload a small test album.
annamarias

Posted: 15-Dec-2019 11:56   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Directly to my jalbum... The issues started 2 days ago. I was logging out and in, in the software aswell on the jalbum page. Several times. 3 days ago it worked, now not anymore... :(
jGromit

Posted: 15-Dec-2019 12:01   in response to: annamarias in response to: annamarias

Attachment ss006429.png (7.2 KB)
There's no need to login on the website - just make sure you are logged in inside the application.

Try turning off zipstreaming - Tools/jAlbum (Windows/Mac), Preferences, Publishing, Advanced. See screenshot.
annamarias

Posted: 15-Dec-2019 12:05   in response to: annamarias in response to: annamarias

Thank you. I had it turned on, now turned off and trying to upload again.
Now error: Cannot upload - "Channel is not opened"
annamarias

Posted: 15-Dec-2019 12:11   in response to: annamarias in response to: annamarias

Now again,

cannot connect to the server. Please check the spelling, check if you are online and if jalbum isn't blocked by the firewall...
jGromit

Posted: 15-Dec-2019 12:50   in response to: annamarias in response to: annamarias

That sounds like a hardware problem. Try shutting off everything - PC, router, cable modem. Then turn it all on again, one piece at a time - first, cable modem, wait a couple of minutes, then router, wait a couple of minutes, then PC.
annamarias

Posted: 16-Dec-2019 15:29   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Attachment jalbum2.JPG (73.8 KB)
I did all that, and now it was uploading over one hour, I was already happy that it seems to work, but nope, again problems.

I sent now a mail to jalbum.

Attachment...

Edited by: annamarias on 16-Dec-2019 15:33
jGromit

Posted: 16-Dec-2019 15:36   in response to: annamarias in response to: annamarias

Contact the help desk - they can probably look at the server logs to see what's going wrong.

helpdesk@jalbum.net

No one else is having these kinds of problems.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums