This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 05-Jun-2019 13:13 Last Post By: jGromit
rjm

Neptune : Vertical phone video
Posted: 03-Jun-2019 05:47

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi,

Any way of having a vertical phone video play vertically in the neptune skin.
It plays horizontally in the album but plays normally (vertical) on my computer.

Thanks

Robert Mason

Edited by: RobM on 03-Jun-2019 08:43
Added skin to title
jGromit

Re: Neptune : Vertical phone video
Posted: 03-Jun-2019 11:05   in response to: rjm in response to: rjm

Attachment ss005529.png (50.2 KB)
Neptune doesn't do any processing of the video - that's entirely up to the jAlbum core. jAlbum is probably misreporting the dimensions of the processed video.

Please give me a link to the original video. It's probably too large to attach to a post here, so just upload it somewhere that I can get to.

BTW, there's usually one quick tip-off that the orientation flags in a video are wrong. When you add the video to the album project, look at the thumbnail that jAlbum creates in the main Explore window. Is it correct? If it's improperly rotated, you need to rotate it in jAlbum before making the album. Select the thumbnail and use the rotate icons to get the thumbnail in the correct orientation before making the album. See screenshot.
rjm

Posted: 05-Jun-2019 08:05   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Thank you that was my problem. It works now.

Robert Mason
jGromit

Posted: 05-Jun-2019 13:13   in response to: rjm in response to: rjm

Glad it was an easy fix. :)

Once in a while you might encounter a video that is more of a challenge, one that strenuously resists the proper orientation. Post back if you run into one of those - there are other tools that can be employed.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums