This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 25-Apr-2019 22:13 Last Post By: jGromit
AndreasHGW

Pluto: show caption for video thumbnails
Posted: 25-Apr-2019 21:59

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I have enabled to show the caption of the picture's. This works fine in folders where I have pictures. But in my "video folder" no caption is shown.

What could be the reason?

If I insert a video in a folder together with pictures, the caption is shown for pictures only.

Edited by: AndreasHGW on 25-Apr-2019 22:01
jGromit

Re: Pluto: show caption for video thumbnails
Posted: 25-Apr-2019 22:13   in response to: AndreasHGW in response to: AndreasHGW

Click to reply to this thread Reply
When it comes to captions, there is no difference between regular images and videos. If you have told the skin to display the title, it will display whatever title you have entered. If you have told the skin to display the comment, it will display whatever comment you have entered.

In the jAlbum Explore view, choose Title or Comment at the upper right, and see what is displayed below each thumbnail. If you are using metadata fields to retrieve titles or comments, instead of entering titles and comments in jAlbum, remember that a video has no metadata.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums