This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 19 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 13-Apr-2019 10:45 Last Post By: MarkusD
jGromit

Re: How to include sound files for individual files?
Posted: 08-Apr-2019 16:02   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Click to reply to this thread Reply
It's like giving a loaded gun to a three-year-old.
MarkusD

Posted: 08-Apr-2019 19:02   in response to: karlmistelberger in response to: karlmistelberger

karlmistelberger wrote:
MarkusD wrote:
P.S: I summarized the info of this thread here.

I am puzzled by https://www.markus-drueck.de/jAlbum/Pictures/Skin%20Tiger/slides/P1080266.JPG

At low resolution I easily identified Refuge des Grands Mulets at the bottom and Refuge du Gouter at the right. On the other hand I failed to identify a building at the left even when using a high resolution display?

Its not only a high resolution display, using a 10" tablet with 2K or (I don't know if this is available right now, 4K) will not work. You need a big screen and high resolution display. 30" with 2560x1600 or 40" with 4K will do the trick.

I update my album with three detailed pictures starting from here:
https://www.markus-drueck.de/jAlbum/Pictures/Skin%20Tiger/index.html#img=P1080266a.jpg

I uploaded the original picture here:
https://www.markus-drueck.de/JA/P1080266.JPG

I assume the the building in the upper left corner is the „Refuge Vallot“? But maybe this is only solid rock. ;-) It seems you are an expert, can you confirm this?

Thanks, Markus
MarkusD

Posted: 08-Apr-2019 20:51   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Laza wrote:
I will add this feature - not so hard to implement.
This is much appreciated. Thanks.
karlmistelberger

Posted: 08-Apr-2019 21:57   in response to: MarkusD in response to: MarkusD

MarkusD wrote:
I assume the the building in the upper left corner is the „Refuge Vallot“? But maybe this is only solid rock. ;-) It seems you are an expert, can you confirm this?

I compared with Goûter Route and Goûter Refuge. Now I am pretty sure your photo shows on top from left to right:

Rocher del la Tournette ("building"), Petite Bosse and Grande Bosse (snow doms), Refuge Vallot.

We ascended to the summit of Mont Blanc on 31. August 1984. The proceedings of DAV showed a photo taken on that day on their title page with the caption: The only weekend with fair weather in Chamonix during the summer season. :-)
MarkusD

Posted: 13-Apr-2019 10:45   in response to: karlmistelberger in response to: karlmistelberger

Thanks a lot for your detailed information, Karl. I updated the info.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums