This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 26-Oct-2018 22:43 Last Post By: jGromit
Thomas-Schubert

new Api key will not be included in the webpages
Posted: 26-Oct-2018 22:06

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello,

to display the map I got an APIKey from Google. (Previously I had entered a wrong / invalid Api key in the Tiger map settings).
I entered the new key under : Tiger > Sections > Map > API Key.
Then I clicked "Apply" several times, then "OK". "Create Album", "Upload" and SmartUpload but the new APIkey is simply not entered on my HTML pages. There is still the old wrong API key in it.

I went to my website via FTP and edited one of the index.html pages by hand - exchanged the old for the new API key. On this page the Google Map works since then.

What can I do so that JAlbum, for which I paid a lot of money, finally enters the new API key.

Thanks a lot and please don't mind my choice of words, I'm pretty frustrated.

Thomas
jGromit

Re: new Api key will not be included in the webpages
Posted: 26-Oct-2018 22:11   in response to: Thomas-Schubert in response to: Thomas-Schubert

There's only one plausible explanation for this, and it's that you've told jAlbum to process only updated subdirectories. Putting in a new API key doesn't count as a subdirectory "update." Make sure your settings look like this:

ETA: Second plausible explanation, of course, is browser caching.
Thomas-Schubert

Posted: 26-Oct-2018 22:37   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Well, that made it - thank you!

Why did I change these options?
I want to remove the links to the other folders on the album pages, which are above the motive picture, because they are too dominant in the representation for me (to big).

How can I do this?
jGromit

Posted: 26-Oct-2018 22:43   in response to: Thomas-Schubert in response to: Thomas-Schubert

See Tiger > Header > Top bar > Top navigation > Include folders. I suspect that's what you're after.

By the way, clicking on the blue "?" at the top right of most settings pages takes you to some user manual information for that panel.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums