This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 21-Oct-2018 13:19 Last Post By: RobM
collectivemag

iOS app won’t show albums at all
Posted: 21-Oct-2018 03:03

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi all,

For a while now, when logged into the iOS app, although I’m logged in to my account, my albums show up for a second and then disappear showing no albums visible. When I go to jAlbum on Safari they are there, but not at all on the app. I have tried logging in and out, deleting and reinstalling the app and signing back in all to no avail. Any suggestions would be appreciated, as this is a deal breaker. I was trying to show a customer an album and wasn’t able to. Made me look like I didn’t know what I was doing.
RobM

Re: iOS app won’t show albums at all
Posted: 21-Oct-2018 13:19   in response to: collectivemag in response to: collectivemag

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I’m using iOS 12.0.1 and jAlbum app 1.7 and it is working for me.
You could try logging out and back in again, if albums don’t show after a minute try pulling down on your user name to force a refresh.

I also used the search function and it loads several albums, clicking on one with your username loads that album and at the top right corner of the screen is your username. Clicking on that loads all of your albums.

Also, switching to search on users and entering your username then pressing enter, and pulling down to force a refresh if needed, finds your account and clicking on your icon loads all of your albums. Subsequent reloads of jAlbum app with searches brings up your account directly.

Hope some of that helps.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums