This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 5 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 06-Oct-2018 11:54 Last Post By: andivienne
andivienne

trace on map
Posted: 25-Sep-2018 16:12

Click to reply to this thread Reply
hello

At first thanks for the excellent work done by your team.

My idea :

to give the possibility to show a trace (via a gps file ) on the map (in tiger).

very nice to have the localisation of the pictures, but it would be complementary to have all the trace (red line for example) for example of a hiking tour or a travel also where no pictures were token.

Thanks

best regards

andivienne
jGromit

Re: trace on map
Posted: 25-Sep-2018 17:05   in response to: andivienne in response to: andivienne

(Thread moved - this is skin-specific.)
davidekholm

Posted: 29-Sep-2018 12:33   in response to: andivienne in response to: andivienne

Interesting idea!
karlmistelberger

Posted: 30-Sep-2018 08:09   in response to: andivienne in response to: andivienne

andivienne wrote:
My idea: to give the possibility to show a trace (via a gps file ) on the map (in tiger).

You can't do this with Tiger. On the other hand you can convert your GPX files to HTML and add them to a Tiger album: http://www.mistelberger.net/Tiger/2017-05-19/Karte.html

http://www.mistelberger.net/Tiger/
AndreWolff

Posted: 04-Oct-2018 22:58   in response to: andivienne in response to: andivienne

andivienne wrote:
to give the possibility to show a trace (via a gps file ) on the map (in tiger).

very nice to have the localisation of the pictures, but it would be complementary to have all the trace (red line for example) for example of a hiking tour or a travel also where no pictures were token.

You can do that with my program MakeMap, even with the Tiger skin, click on the link at the bottom in this example album.

But my Slide Show 4 skin, my PhotoSwipe skin and my FancyBox skin are specially designed for GPS users: with a button on the index page you can download the GPS track or display the track and picture locations in Google Maps and Google Earth, See my Algarve walkings albums and the sample albums of my skins.
andivienne

Posted: 06-Oct-2018 11:54   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

Thanks for these informations, i will have a look how to do

Have a nice week end
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums