This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 22-Jun-2018 08:59 Last Post By: AndreWolff
AndreWolff

Set cropping theme image function for folder albums
Posted: 21-Jun-2018 20:34

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I did some experiments with the new v16 set cropping function for the theme images.

I hoped that I could make the dimensions of the theme image differently for each folder album but if I set the theme image to 1920x800 for a folder album all other folder theme images do get the same dimension!

Is that as designed?
How can I get differently theme image dimensions for each folder?
RobM

Re: Set cropping theme image function for folder albums
Posted: 21-Jun-2018 20:47   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

Use a modified version of method two to replace themeDim with your skin’s/user variable values.
AndreWolff

Re: Set cropping theme image function for folder albums
Posted: 21-Jun-2018 21:09   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM

RobM wrote:
Use a modified version of method two to replace themeDim with your skin’s/user variable values.
Are you sure that this works with the new set cropping pop-up menu?
In which variabels are the h and w entered by the user stored?

Anyhow the current user interface gives the impression that you set the dimension for one theme image only and not for all other theme images as well, so I think jAlbum should apply and save the theme w and h for each folder and make it easy to use it in all skins without a whole page of new code! See also my earlier request.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums