This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 5 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 02-Jan-2018 18:06 Last Post By: lidronaspi Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
lidronaspi

BananAlbum stopped working
Posted: 02-Jan-2018 16:19

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I have purchased a paid license for Bananalbum 6.x.

Bananalbum has stopped working. After the album is generated using jAlbum, the album is not displayed. I tested the BananAlbum 6.2.4 and 6.2.6 versions on jAlbum 9.6 (full free version) and 15.0 (trial 30 days). After creating the album, the album is not displayed.

Everything works for BananAlbum 7.1.0 and jAlbum 15.0 (trial 30 days).

A few years ago I created a page on jAlbum 9.0.2 and BananAlbum 6.2.4, the site stopped working (offline page run on a computer).

I am asking for help, maybe you know what happened.

Edited by: lidronaspi on 02-Jan-2018 16:51
jGromit

Re: BananAlbum stopped working
Posted: 02-Jan-2018 17:44   in response to: lidronaspi in response to: lidronaspi
Helpful
BananAlbum 6.x produces Flash pages, and most browsers no longer support Flash. It's an obsolete technology, and will probably be gone completely within the next year. But even with Flash activated in a browser, BananAlbum albums refuse to display. Not sure why. You might try to contact Rudin, the developer, but his site, http://bananalbum.com/, doesn't even seem to have a contact link for him. This skin is over 4 years old, and isn't really supported any longer.

Time to find a new skin.
jGromit

Posted: 02-Jan-2018 17:45   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

And BTW, the BananAlbum license is from Rudin, not from jAlbum.
lidronaspi

Posted: 02-Jan-2018 17:53   in response to: lidronaspi in response to: lidronaspi

Thank you very much for your answer. You helped me a lot :). I did not know what was going on.

Thank you very much :)
lidronaspi

Posted: 02-Jan-2018 17:57   in response to: lidronaspi in response to: lidronaspi

I can not find any email address to Rudin. Does anyone have an e-mail address to him?

I bought BananAlbum licenses a long time ago and I do not have mail from that period.
lidronaspi

Posted: 02-Jan-2018 18:06   in response to: lidronaspi in response to: lidronaspi

Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums