This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 28-Nov-2017 10:26 Last Post By: davidekholm
webwopo

Uploading of Album to my Homepage
Posted: 26-Nov-2017 14:42

Click to reply to this thread Reply
During the upload of a foto album to my Home page i got following error indication:
"java. io.IOExeption:Not connected"

one time i got a functional connection but i could not find the uploadet pictures.

I use the standart - jAlbum via Windows 10, last version. Who can help me here?
davidekholm

Re: Uploading of Album to my Homepage
Posted: 27-Nov-2017 10:58   in response to: webwopo in response to: webwopo

Seems like a shaky internet connection. The general advice in these situations is to try uploading with a generic ftp client like FileZilla or Cyberduck. If they fail too, then you can look at other components as possible error sources (your router for instance). If these other tools perform fine and jAlbum not, then please get back to us.

You can also try the other of jAlbum's two "ftp" connection types. Open the upload window and switch to the other "ftp" connection type ("ftp (edtftpj)" vs "ftp (ftp4j)").
webwopo

Posted: 27-Nov-2017 19:55   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

Many thanks for your helpfully indications . In the meantime i made one try with "FileZilla" but with nearly the same Result. "Java. net.ConnectException:Connection timed out" OK now i intend to check the Fritzbox as well as the Firewall.
best Regards W.P,
davidekholm

Posted: 28-Nov-2017 10:26   in response to: webwopo in response to: webwopo

webwopo wrote:
Many thanks for your helpfully indications . In the meantime i made one try with "FileZilla" but with nearly the same Result. "Java. net.ConnectException:Connection timed out" OK now i intend to check the Fritzbox as well as the Firewall.
best Regards W.P,

Good luck with the investigation. Here's another thing to try: If you're on a wifi. Try connecting via a cable.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums