This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 06-Oct-2017 17:19 Last Post By: AnCa
AndreWolff

Can’t delete an album with iOS 11 on an iPad
Posted: 06-Oct-2017 17:04

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Attachment 2_DimmedDisplay.PNG (444,8 KB)
Attachment 1_Menu.PNG (580,1 KB)
If you click on the arrow in the upper right corner of an album on your profile page, you see a menu with an ashtray menu item.

I you click on that menu item, the album is not deleted as expected, the display is dimmed and no more interaction is possible.

See also enclosed screenshots.
AnCa

Re: Can’t delete an album with iOS 11 on an iPad
Posted: 06-Oct-2017 17:19   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

Click to reply to this thread Reply
AndreWolff wrote:
If you click on the arrow in the upper right corner of an album on your profile page, you see a menu with an ashtray menu item.

It's supposed to be a trashcan, but maybe it looks like an ashtray...

I you click on that menu item, the album is not deleted as expected, the display is dimmed and no more interaction is possible.

If you scroll down you'll see a popup asking you if you are sure you want to delete it. This popup is placed in the middle of the screen, and iOS unfortunately report the page height instead of the screen height. I'll see if there is a better way of placing it.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums