This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 31-Aug-2017 07:46 Last Post By: hanso
farberm

Tiger import into WordPress
Posted: 29-Aug-2017 19:26

Click to reply to this thread Reply
IS there a quick and easy way to do this? I read the options that were posted for Turtle to change the size of the layout. Is it the same for Tiger?
jGromit

Re: Tiger import into WordPress
Posted: 29-Aug-2017 23:07   in response to: farberm in response to: farberm

farberm wrote:
IS there a quick and easy way to do this? I read the options that were posted for Turtle to change the size of the layout. Is it the same for Tiger?

In a word, no. A Turtle album has a fixed width. A Tiger album is fully responsive - the layout is as wide as the viewport allows it to be.

There is a maximum width, however, specified under Tiger > Site > Design. That would have much the same effect as tinkering with the theme image width in Turtle, so that might do what you're after. The hero image in Tiger would still spread beyond that (if the viewport is wider than the maximum page width), but the thumbnails would not, nor would the controls that appear overlaid on the hero image.
Laza

Posted: 30-Aug-2017 06:42   in response to: farberm in response to: farberm

My next project is creating a Wordpress plugin to either showcase or display all of the album in div, pulling data from a jAlbum album using JSON database.
hanso

Posted: 31-Aug-2017 07:46   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

Looking forward to the Wordpress plugin!
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums