This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 29-Aug-2017 23:02 Last Post By: jGromit
farberm

Map options
Posted: 29-Aug-2017 19:16

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I have the map options working correctly for each image however the map image appears very large and over the photo instead of underneath the photo as it did in Turtle. Also I like the map functionality that appears under the header of the location of all the images. Is there any way to have an icon that open this panel and have it set to default closed and then click on it to show like we do for the maps for the individual images?
jGromit

Re: Map options
Posted: 29-Aug-2017 23:02   in response to: farberm in response to: farberm

Click to reply to this thread Reply
farberm wrote:
I have the map options working correctly for each image however the map image appears very large and over the photo instead of underneath the photo as it did in Turtle.

Yes, it's different. That's by design. Tiger is a new skin - it's not just an update to Turtle.

Also I like the map functionality that appears under the header of the location of all the images. Is there any way to have an icon that open this panel and have it set to default closed and then click on it to show like we do for the maps for the individual images?

There's currently no such option, but it sounds like a good idea. Perhaps Laza will incorporate it in a future release.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums