Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 11-Aug-2017 23:12 Last Post By: AndreWolff
RobM

Photoswipe embedded demo
Posted: 10-Aug-2017 23:19
  Click to reply to this thread Reply
https://jalbum.net/forum/thread.jspa?threadID=52719&tstart=0 … and here is an example of an embedded gallery. Which opens with a slide image of the embedded demo, now click on the cross to close the slide image and return to the index age. As soon as it is closed the page redirects to your home page, you are no longer on the page that the embedded album was on either.

Edited by: RobM on 11-Aug-2017 22:08
AndreWolff

Re: Photoswipe embedded demo
Posted: 11-Aug-2017 19:43   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM
RobM wrote:
Click on this link to open a slide image of the embedded demo, now click on the cross to close the slide image and return to the index age. As soon as it is closed the page redirects to your home page, you are no longer on the page that the embedded album was on either.
This is all according to the specification: at the start is the index page skipped, so if you close the slide page, the index page is also skipped.
As you said manly times to me: Did you read the manual?
RobM

Posted: 11-Aug-2017 20:53   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff
AndreWolff wrote:
RobM wrote:
Click on this link to open a slide image of the embedded demo, now click on the cross to close the slide image and return to the index age. As soon as it is closed the page redirects to your home page, you are no longer on the page that the embedded album was on either.
This is all according to the specification: at the start is the index page skipped, so if you close the slide page, the index page is also skipped.
As you said manly times to me: Did you read the manual?
I think that is a brilliant idea, embed an album in another page, close the embedded slide image and force the viewer to go visit a different site/page.
AndreWolff

Posted: 11-Aug-2017 22:09   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM
RobM wrote:
I think that is a brilliant idea, embed an album in another page, close the embedded slide image and force the viewer to go visit a different site/page.
This is not an embedded album, an embedded album is part of another webpage.
This is just a slide show album without a thumbnails index page!
This Slide Show album is called from another page and you go back to that page!

Edited by: AndreWolff on 11-Aug-2017 22:58:

You hide in an embedded album like in this page, the close button.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums