This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 26-Jul-2017 14:56 Last Post By: jGromit
Kaz2

GPS Data in Chameleon
Posted: 02-Jan-2009 03:33

Click to reply to this thread Reply
"Suddenly" I seem to be having a issue that I did not before. GPS data encoded using Picasa will open Google Maps properly, going to the exact location if I open it on my local hard drive. Once I move to server and open album and use the Map link it uses the generic "town" only and does not find the same location that it did when on the hard drive.
Laza

Re: GPS Data in Chameleon
Posted: 02-Jan-2009 10:03   in response to: Kaz2 in response to: Kaz2

It can't happen. Your browser is still caching the old page or the upload didn't succeed. Clear the cache of the browser, and if this won't help try to upload the album again.
Kaz2

Posted: 06-Jul-2016 17:23   in response to: Kaz2 in response to: Kaz2

That did it, long ago... just cleaning up old issues.
fotoparus

Posted: 26-Jul-2017 09:36   in response to: Laza in response to: Laza

I have the same problem. Coordinates are working in Lightroom, but in the gallery - there is already no link "See map". If the reference is, then there is no coordinate.

http://fotoparus.com/photogalery/animals/wild_animals/aves/07_ANSERIFORMES_ANATIDAE_Anas_crecca/bird.html
jGromit

Posted: 26-Jul-2017 14:56   in response to: fotoparus in response to: fotoparus

I can confirm that GPS coordinates are not detected by Chameleon running under jAlbum 14. They still work in jAlbum 13.10. I don't know why this has changed. Other current skins do not experience the same failure.

But Chameleon is no longer supported. It is very unlikely that this problem will be corrected.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums