This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 15-Sep-2016 16:34 Last Post By: tdhcsc
tdhcsc

Ipad version of Jalbum and my own server
Posted: 03-Jul-2014 18:13

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I sent this directly as an email to support but thought to enter it here as well. It appears that what I wish to so with the IOS version cannot be done. Below is my email.

I've been playing around with the free 30 day download of Jalbum for Mac., like it very much and will likely purchase Jalbum to upload albums to my own FTP website with no Jalbum account.

I also downloaded the Ipad version of Jalbum. It appears that in order to use the Ipad version after 30 days I must pay to continue to use the application as there is no provision for FTP upload.

Am I correct? I try to not have accounts that I must pay for monthly or yearly and wish to only purchase stand alone applications. If the IOS version of Jalbum means I must pay a yearly fee I will delete it from my Ipad.

So, if I purchase Jalbum for Mac. will I also be able to use the IOS Ipad version or should I erase it from the Ipad.

Thanks, Daniel Yarsi

AnCa

Re: Ipad version of Jalbum and my own server
Posted: 29-Jul-2014 15:57   in response to: tdhcsc in response to: tdhcsc

With the jAlbum app for iOS you can only create and edit albums that are hosted at jalbum. But you can view (almost) any album that is listed on your or any other users profile page at jalbum.net, even if they are hosted elsewhere. You don't have to pay any fee for that.
nigbo

Posted: 10-Sep-2014 15:09   in response to: AnCa in response to: AnCa

I had the same question and read your answer.

It would be great, if Jalbum for iPad. could also upload to own sites.
This would be a high rank on my wishlist.

Herwig
tdhcsc

Posted: 15-Sep-2016 16:34   in response to: tdhcsc in response to: tdhcsc

Thanks all, I finally closed out this question.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums