This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 0 - Pages: 1
AndreWolff

Presentation methods for 360° panoramas
Posted: 05-Jul-2016 10:21

Click to reply to this thread Reply
In my 360° panoramas testalbum made with the Slide Show 4 skin you see 360° panoramas presented by different expanded views:

• The expanded panoramas 1 and 2 are presented in the PanoramaStudio Viewer of program PanoramaStudio 3
  • The expanded panorama 3 is presented in the 360Cities viewer on the 360Cities site
  • The expanded panorama 4 is made made with my program EditPhotoInfo
  • The expanded panoramas 5 and 6 are made made within the Slide Show 4 skin, where in the 'Panoramic image' panel check-marks 'Cylindrical panoramic image' and '360° panorama' have been set.
  • Panoramas 7 and 8 have been made with the Google Street View app. Panorama 7 is expanded in the Google Street Viewer Google Street viewer links added in the 'Link' panel )and panorama 8 is displayed in the Slide Show 4 skin viewer ( In the 'Panoramic image' panel check-mark 'Spherical panoramic image' set)
  • The expanded panorama 9 is made with Google VR
  • The expanded panorama 10 is made with the GigaPan hardware and software.
  • You get of course the best results by using a special 360° camera, see the first 3 pictures of this PhotoSwipe Photo Sphere viewer album.

In the current version of the Slide Show 4 skin it is possible to show a panorama page made by the programs mentioned above directly in the slide page, see my 360° panoramas testalbum for the new version.

The stitching of a panorama can be done with
But there are more programs which can do the stitching process.

If you know other presentation methods for 360° panoramas suited for jAlbum albums, please indicate that in a reply!

Edited by: AndreWolff on 13-Jul-2016 21:32
Edited by: AndreWolff on 21-Aug-2017 09:50: GigaPan added
Edited by: AndreWolff on 07-Nov-2017 16:57 Google Street View added.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums