This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 12-May-2016 10:00 Last Post By: davidekholm
l810th

My RTW gallery is now public
Posted: 11-May-2016 20:01

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi
I have finally completed my '*Round the World 2006*' gallery after a five month compilation period and I can safely say that I am very pleased with my choice of skin: Turtle.

There are many photos included in the gallery including all the documentary records during and after the trip. It can be viewed as an audio slideshow presentation or you can view it manually with attached captions, mapping and photo details.

While preparing the images for Jalbum, I have been preparing them for my travel books as well, thus reducing the work load.

The whole project is a part of a triptych of travel books that will be printed later using Blurb.com

My Jalbum album: ........................Round The World 2006................... Primarily produced for family and friends.

I hope you will enjoy my efforts!

Mike.
davidekholm

Re: My RTW gallery is now public
Posted: 12-May-2016 10:00   in response to: l810th in response to: l810th

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Thanks for sharing. Remember that the Turtle skin has a Google Maps integration that can allow geographical navigation through your images.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums