This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 28-Apr-2016 08:11 Last Post By: waltbros
waltbros

Deleting photos from an album
Posted: 27-Apr-2016 15:35

Click to reply to this thread Reply
After changing permissions on my S7 I was finally able to add a photo to an existing album. After looking at the newly added photo I decided I didn't like it so I tried to delete it from the album. Much to my suprise I could not delete the photo. Does anyone else have this problem?
Walt

Edited by: waltbros on 27-Apr-2016 06:35
jGromit

Re: Deleting photos from an album
Posted: 27-Apr-2016 15:54   in response to: waltbros in response to: waltbros

Attachment android01.png (2,1 MB)
Attachment android02.png (708,3 KB)
Attachment android03.png (674,7 KB)
Attachment android04.png (651,9 KB)
Just tried it, and had no problem. While sitting at android01, I tapped the TestAndroid album. Then, from android02, I tapped the pencil icon. From android03, I long-tapped the third image. From android04, hit the garbage can.
jGromit

Posted: 27-Apr-2016 16:08   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Tinkering with the app, I've come to the conclusion, expressed by many others, that smartphones and tablets are for consuming content, not for creating it. Wrong tool for the job of album creation.
waltbros

Posted: 28-Apr-2016 08:11   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

jGromit wrote:
Just tried it, and had no problem. While sitting at android01, I tapped the TestAndroid album. Then, from android02, I tapped the pencil icon. From android03, I long-tapped the third image. From android04, hit the garbage can.
Hmm... It appears that I have 1 album that for some reason I can't delete photos from. My other albums I have no problem deleting or adding photos. Whatever problem I have with the one album I'm not going to worry about it. I'm marking this thread as answered.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums