I recently took over the maintenance of ExhibitPlus, when a couple of bugs cause E+ to fail with recent versions of jAlbum. I then looked more deeply and found other problems. A review of forum messages identified other issues that needed to be fixed, and I found a total of 20 bugs.
I have spent the last few weeks fixing all of these problems. As far as I can tell, everything is fixed, including all reproducible bugs that were reported since April 2007.
This release also contains a few minor enhancements.
Outstanding problems are described in the "Known Issues" section of the documentation.
If I have overlooked anything, post a message in this forum.