This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 14-Nov-2015 07:49 Last Post By: Kruzader
Kruzader

Movie
Posted: 14-Nov-2015 00:02

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I've been using BPP since about day one, even continued using jAlbum 9.6 so I could keep using BPP. I now want to move on to the latest version of jAlbum. The latest version seems to still work very well, except for the video part. I am not able to get the video to work since jAlbum has changed the way it handles videos. Are there plans to continue BPP and maybe fix the video issue?

Thanks,
ctwist

Re: Movie
Posted: 14-Nov-2015 03:22   in response to: Kruzader in response to: Kruzader

I haven't worked with videos in BPP 4.5+, because I decided that video playback needs to be rewritten.

In the jAlbum settings, open "Tools / Preferences / Album", and uncheck "Video Support", because this doesn't work with BPP.

jAlbum 13 saves videos in a different directory. This may confuse BPP. Try jAlbum 12.7 instead.

In the near future, I will change BPP to be compatible with jAlbum Video Support, you will then be able to use jAlbum 13+.
Kruzader

Re: Movie
Posted: 14-Nov-2015 07:49   in response to: ctwist in response to: ctwist

Thanks for such a prompt reply. I have checked out Mirage and it does videos fine. The Ivory kind of matches my edited BPP skin. For the time being, I'll probably use BPP for pics and such, and use Mirage for videos. You have done a fine job on both skins. I'll keep checking for updated BPP, just so I don't miss it.

Thanks,
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums