This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 30-May-2015 03:52 Last Post By: jGromit
timappleby

Force certain slides to slide in from specific direction
Posted: 30-May-2015 02:35

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I'm creating a slideshow and some of the images don't scale down to fit the view, causing them to cut off peoples heads or other strange behaviour. I'd like to be able to set these images to slide in from the top for example so that when the images stops in its final position the face is displayed. as oppose to if it slides in from the bottom, the feet are visible but the head gets cut off. Same with group pictures that are wider, how to force the slide to come in from the left, or right.
I see there is a Variables drop down on the right when I'm looking at the individual image, but I don't know if or what to put in there.

Thanks
jGromit

Re: Force certain slides to slide in from specific direction
Posted: 30-May-2015 03:52   in response to: timappleby in response to: timappleby

Click to reply to this thread Reply
The underlying script randomizes the image-by-image effects - you don't get the same show twice in a row. AFAIK, there's no way to force it to make a specific choice for a specific image.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums