This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 10-Nov-2014 06:14 Last Post By: belerop
belerop

Home Icon does nothing, has an empty drop down.
Posted: 10-Nov-2014 05:44

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello,

So far so good with working lightbox_unlimited. Using v7.5 on jAlbum v11.5.

I've run into some glitches but forums here have been very helpful.

One thing I can't figure out is the home icon. There was a place to enable it and put in a link but the icon seems to do nothing.

Dropdown looks like it should have a a list of navigation choice.

Page is here: http://www.fuschiaflowers.ca/images/Photos/index.html#.VGBCDPnF_ZV

A second issue which you can see if you hit the View More Photos button is that I set a small border on the photos which appears on all pages except the first one. Not sure how to fix that.

Any and all help appreciated.

Cheers,
drmikey

Re: Home Icon does nothing, has an empty drop down.
Posted: 10-Nov-2014 05:46   in response to: belerop in response to: belerop

I'll take a look. Lightboxes is undergoing an update, BTW. No date yet but working on some last minute bugs.
drmikey

Posted: 10-Nov-2014 06:04   in response to: belerop in response to: belerop

If you don't have subfolders to navigate to, uncheck Show Home/Nav Button in Control Panel under Lightboxes GalleryLayout and Theme settings. This will hide the home button.

The colors relate to you possibly not uploading the most current index.html page to your server or it was from a different build of the gallery. The main page images are missing a class that images on the other pages (index2.html, etc) have, called img-polaroid, which sets the border color.

Hope this helps
belerop

Posted: 10-Nov-2014 06:13   in response to: drmikey in response to: drmikey

Thanks, I would like some way to scroll through the pages of images which I thought the home and nav button could be used for. I will hide it for now but can I create subfolders for the other image pages?

I appreciate the input on the border problem. I'll take a look although I figured out I need to completely upload everything fresh after making changes. Upped the whole project through ftp. Guess something got missed as you say.

I would also add that my only other issue is with watermarks not being on the images. I saw it in the preview but not live. Have not taken a good look at it yet though so may be something on my end.

Where would be the best place in index.htt to put a footer on the page for photo ownership rights?

Thanks again. I'm grateful for your time.

Cheers,

Edited by: belerop on 10-Nov-2014 06:14
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums