This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 17-Jul-2014 17:20 Last Post By: jGromit
rzolau

Linking Specific Photo
Posted: 16-Jul-2014 04:17

Click to reply to this thread Reply
This issue has been mentioned on the forum once but I am not sure it has been resolved:
I have "browsing history" enabled and now I would like to access one of galleria slides via specific link. Unfortunately, when I first time try to pass the link into a browser the first image in the album loads and link in address bar is automatically changed to point to the first image. If I immediately try to load the link again, then the correct image is loaded. I get this problem with all browsers, irrespective of whether album is loaded from a local disc or served via a web server. Any ideas what is happening (it looks like galleria is not initializing properly first time?)

Thanks!
jGromit

Re: Linking Specific Photo
Posted: 17-Jul-2014 17:20   in response to: rzolau in response to: rzolau

Click to reply to this thread Reply
As far as I know, this problem was never resolved. The skin developer, kristoffer, no longer works for jAlbum, and long ago stopped responding to any support requests.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums