This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 28-Apr-2014 16:06 Last Post By: jGromit
phototony

Setting the background image size?
Posted: 24-Oct-2007 18:48

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Whenever I use one of my own photos as the background, it automatically resizes the photo to fill the whole screen. I want it to stay as the original size. How can I set the size of the background image?

BTW, I LOVE FotoPlayer.
dhina

Re: Setting the background image size?
Posted: 24-Oct-2007 21:51   in response to: phototony in response to: phototony
Helpful
It's designed to resize and there is no option to keep it fixed.

Assuming it's fixed, to make album view compatible on different high resolution monitors (as FP resizes to fit monitor size), you may endup using a background image of size like 1920x1200. This will impact the album load speed due to the bg image size.

If you want a fixed background image, you'll need to use fixed width and height for FP (using pixels instead of % in FP skin settings general tab).
odedharel

Posted: 26-Apr-2014 12:53   in response to: phototony in response to: phototony

I'm using the site creator and my background image is not automatically resized to fit the screen, if I'm using larger image I see only part of it and if it is smaller than it tiled, I just want it to fit the screen size, please advise.
Oded
jGromit

Posted: 28-Apr-2014 16:06   in response to: odedharel in response to: odedharel

dhina rarely visits these forums. You will probably get answers to your questions more readily by visiting the FotoPlayer site.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums