This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 3 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 19-Jan-2014 13:19 Last Post By: ward1941uk
ward1941uk

Problems Installing The Shopping Cart
Posted: 09-Jan-2014 18:19

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I have downloaded FotoPlayer because I wish to sell my images using PayPal. Two thirds of my visitors are from the States and it seems far more sensible to offer images rather than prints.

I have created my album and configured the shopping cart to the best of my ability but when I use PayPal's Sandbox to test the cart I have problems. The buyer can select the image/s and pay using PayPal. The transaction is accepted and then the buyer is told that he/she is returning to the merchant's site (to be able to download the image/s), but that doesn't happen. The prog. paypalreturn.php starts up and then this is followed by an error report stating, “Validation failed. Possible reasons: Unauthorized access, page has expired or payment not yet credited to paypal account.”

I have tried all options open that I can see without success and the author has not been able to sort my problem.

Any suggestions?

ward1941uk
jGromit

Re: Problems Installing The Shopping Cart
Posted: 09-Jan-2014 18:34   in response to: ward1941uk in response to: ward1941uk

This is a very skin-specific problem, so if you don't get an answer here, you might want to hit dhina's primary FotoPlayer site (http://fotoplayer.com).
ward1941uk

Posted: 10-Jan-2014 12:04   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Thank you. I am in touch with Dhina at the moment and he is working on the problem.

Regards

ward1941uk
ward1941uk

Posted: 19-Jan-2014 13:19   in response to: ward1941uk in response to: ward1941uk

The problem I had turned out to be with the Paypal sandbox. Dhina resolved the problem for me, tested my configuration and I used his sandbox facility to test it for myself. 2 out of 10 for Paypal but 10 out of 10 for Dhina.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums