This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 14-Nov-2013 15:25 Last Post By: AnCa
Kinga

Where is my album
Posted: 14-Nov-2013 11:38

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I've put albums online about 6 years ago. Now I have information, that number of my albums is 0... Where is my album???
jGromit

Re: Where is my album
Posted: 14-Nov-2013 13:15   in response to: Kinga in response to: Kinga

There are no longer any "free forever" storage accounts. Now, when you sign up for jAlbum, you get 30 days of hosting for free. At the end of that time, you can either purchase hosting space, or host your albums on your own web host.

The old free accounts were all converted to 30-day trial accounts about a year ago. Multiple emails were sent out. If you didn't get one, it might be because you had a non-working email address on file here. So, your free trial eventually ran out, and your albums were removed.

Send an email to support (support at jalbum dot net), and they can probably retrieve your old albums from storage so that you can download them.
AnCa

Re: Where is my album
Posted: 14-Nov-2013 15:25   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Kinga's albums were permanently removed about a month ago, so they can unfortunately no longer be retrieved.

We started sending out emails in March that we would remove the free accounts in June (5 emails in total) and kept them for another 5 months, so there should have been plenty of time to either download them, or pay for an extension.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums