This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 29-Sep-2013 03:21 Last Post By: drmikey
AV8NLVR

Responsive Problem
Posted: 29-Sep-2013 03:03

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I tried out my test gallery on my phone....
http://flightlineaviationmedia.com/wp-content/gallery/IAH%20Airport%20-%20Lightboxes/#

When I click the first image to open the high res version, it says in the caption space "1/24". So then I hit "add images" which is supposed to append more (there are 39 images)...then I open the high res version again and it now says "25 of 63". If I do this again, it will say "64 of 102". But I checked, and there are definitely 39 images in the hi res folder.

If I swipe to the bottom of the thumbnail column, I count 39 images but there are also 8 extra lines with filenames - no thumbs. They look like the old version of the name. I went thru and entered more descriptive names that show under the thumbnails, but there are 8 of the old ones at the bottom of the list. Its really weird. but definitely not 102 images!
drmikey

Re: Responsive Problem
Posted: 29-Sep-2013 03:21   in response to: AV8NLVR in response to: AV8NLVR

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I'll look into the counter issue for the next version of Lightboxes. May be a bug to fix in certain cases. Your phantom images are from your index3.html file. If you open it you will see 8 image boxes containing no images. When you add additional images, they load by ajax based on the file name index2, index3, etc. Just delete index3 and it will fix the phantom image issues.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums