This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 7 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 01-Aug-2013 05:42 Last Post By: drmikey
publius

gallery without button "add image"
Posted: 01-Nov-2012 13:38

Click to reply to this thread Reply
how load all images on start, without button "add image", even in large gallery, I have tested a lot off settings, but can't find

Edited by: publius on 01-Nov-2012 13:38
drmikey

Re: gallery without button "add image"
Posted: 02-Nov-2012 01:06   in response to: publius in response to: publius

Go to "Lightboxes Gallery and Theme Settings", scroll down to "Menu Settings" and Check "Disable Infinite Scroll and Add Images Icon (for single page galleries)"
publius

Posted: 02-Nov-2012 21:48   in response to: drmikey in response to: drmikey

I have already tested this check box as well, it gives me information " if you have multiple gallery pages please enable infinite scroll for the gallery to function properly" and I can't mark this check box, am I stupid ? because can't find where "enabling infinity scroll" is :), or I miss something...
drmikey

Posted: 02-Nov-2012 21:58   in response to: publius in response to: publius

Just as it says. If you have multiple pages of images, you need to be able to load them by using the add images button. If you have all the images on one page, you don't need the button and infinite scroll is disabled.
publius

Posted: 02-Nov-2012 22:34   in response to: drmikey in response to: drmikey

so, what I have to do to be able to mark this check box, how enable infinity scroll, or how set all images on one page, without this button ( add image)
drmikey

Posted: 02-Nov-2012 23:51   in response to: publius in response to: publius

You set the number of images on your Page in Jalbums settings, not the skin preferences. It is "rows x columns = total number of images" per page. If you want a page with 16 images only, set columns to 4x4 and disable "Add Images" button. If you want 32 images and you set to show 4x4, then you will need to enable the Add Images button. The Infinite scroll is not enabled or disabled other than this one checkbox. The skin is designed to only have one page and load all images into that page. The number loaded each time is set by the rows and columns setting. If you have 1000 images, set rows and columns to 4x4, then the add images button loads 16 images into this page on each click.
CLOSED_USER

Posted: 01-Aug-2013 05:30   in response to: publius in response to: publius

I'm just a spammer. Please delete my post and close my account.

Edited by: EarlyOut, to substitute the REAL message. ;)
drmikey

Posted: 01-Aug-2013 05:37   in response to: CLOSED_USER in response to: CLOSED_USER

This is not something one can implement into this skin. Your link is to code written in Visual C#!! I'd really like to see how you would do that.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums