This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 11-Dec-2012 18:15 Last Post By: AnCa
casaroberts

Request: iOS app connection to on-hosted albums
Posted: 24-Nov-2012 22:13

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I have read through several threads and see that it is not possible for the current iOS version of jAlbum to be able to connect to/manage albums hosted on other servers :( The iOS app is a great addition to the jAlbum solution, but it would be even better if I could use it to view and add albums to my own website.

Is there any plan to add the ability to do that to a future release? For example it would be great if I could add a new album to my site based on photos that are on my idevice. (I understand that it might be complicated or even not possible to change albums that were created on my desktop)

Thanks
AnCa

Re: Request: iOS app connection to on-hosted albums
Posted: 11-Dec-2012 18:15   in response to: casaroberts in response to: casaroberts

Click to reply to this thread Reply
We have currently no plans for adding that function to the iOS app. It's a bit tricky to implement that using the current static HTML-approach that jAlbum have. (The album needs to be regenerated in the phone or on our servers and then transferred via FTP to your server.)
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums