This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 21 - Pages: 2 [ Previous | 1 2 ] - Last Post: 10-Jul-2012 20:48 Last Post By: AudioDoc
Wop

Re: Further customize Jalbum blog badge
Posted: 01-May-2009 16:32   in response to: kristoffer in response to: kristoffer

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I think I give up! Call me stupid, but I can't get it done.

Everytime when I add this line $settings .= "_ja_badge_bg_color = #C7DFE4;\n"; , the badge will go back to it's original settings. Strange but true.

The only thing I want is to intregrate the badge with my site. Perhaps you want to help me to modify my php?

Ps.

Option for the future? Mayby a random order to display the albums.
Tx.
kristoffer

Posted: 01-May-2009 19:14   in response to: Wop in response to: Wop

If you find it too hard maybe the CSS approach works better for you. Look for the "_ja_badge_ext_look" variable in my initial post.
CLOSED_USER

Posted: 28-Jun-2010 13:17   in response to: kristoffer in response to: kristoffer

Hello!!

I would like to ask if u can use this widget and make it apper in a horizontal way instead of a vertical one!
Is this possible to be modified in such way?!

thank u a lot for ur time!
kristoffer

Posted: 28-Jun-2010 13:42   in response to: CLOSED_USER in response to: CLOSED_USER

If you write your own CSS it's possible to do in theory. It will probably be a lot of work though.
jws2005

Posted: 29-Aug-2011 15:08   in response to: kristoffer in response to: kristoffer

I was trying the Jalbum blog badge and it looks good.
I do get one album, but more albums into
one blog badge is a problem.
How do you set this in a script?
kristoffer

Posted: 29-Aug-2011 16:36   in response to: jws2005 in response to: jws2005

You only have one public album on your profile: http://jws2005.jalbum.net/
AudioDoc

Posted: 10-Jul-2012 20:48   in response to: kristoffer in response to: kristoffer

Hi Kris,

I've just started working on my new WordPress based site for my domain hosted on 1and1.com. I created a directory for Jalbum and upload an album for test purposes. Then I added the badge. I've set my album's location here in my settings as www.rkdazet.com/galleries. That does link to my albums. However, I'm not sure how to get the badge to display my albums. I'm guessing there is more I have to do with WordPress to get this to work correctly, but being new to all this, I have no idea what.

Any tips and advise would be greatly appreciated! I've done a little homework and found a few general ideas including a plugin that seems to be no longer supported. But nothing specific

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Kelly

Edited by: AudioDoc on 10-Jul-2012 20:48
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums