This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 06-Mar-2012 21:03 Last Post By: MonkeytreeWeb
MonkeytreeWeb

Thumbnails different sizes
Posted: 06-Mar-2012 20:30

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Having sorted out my initial problems everything seemed to be fine and I was happy with my first album. I then decided to add a caption to one of the images and after re-making the album and re-uploading it, the thumbnail for this particular image was now bigger than all the others with the smaller thumbnails now having space around them with a small white border to make them the 'same size' as the larger thumbnail. So I removed the caption from the image in question but this made no difference so I removed the image altogether and now I'm left with a row of thumbnails all containing an unneeded space. I'm using Fotoplayer skin and the (test) URL of the album is http://www.monkeytreeweb.co.uk/bwb/Evolution . I've replaced the offending image so you can see the problem clearly. Any help greatly appreciated. Ian

Edited by: MonkeytreeWeb on 06-Mar-2012 20:31

Edited by: EarlyOut, to make the link clickable
jGromit

Re: Thumbnails different sizes
Posted: 06-Mar-2012 20:34   in response to: MonkeytreeWeb in response to: MonkeytreeWeb

No album at that URL. In any event, this sounds like a skin-specific issue, so I'll probably move this thread to that forum section.
MonkeytreeWeb

Re: Thumbnails different sizes
Posted: 06-Mar-2012 20:53   in response to: jGromit in response to: jGromit

Thanks for your help once again EarlyOut. Sorry about wrong URL, should have been http://www.monkeytreeweb.co.uk/Evolution/ .

As it happens I've found a way round the problem by digging around. By going to settings/options/thumbs and ticking the FixedShape thumbs box all the thumbs appeared huge so on removing that tick as it obviously wasn't the answer to my problem ...hey presto! Thumbs were back as they should be.

Edited by: MonkeytreeWeb on 06-Mar-2012 20:55

Edited by: MonkeytreeWeb on 06-Mar-2012 21:02
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums