This question is answered. Helpful answers available: 1. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 4 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 07-Nov-2011 16:15 Last Post By: AnCa
linneasteje

Library on iPad
Posted: 04-Nov-2011 23:16

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi!

How do I get photos into the library on my iPad or Iphone??
Do I have to get them there through my computer or is there any way I can import them straight from my ipad or iphone?
RobM

Re: Library on iPad
Posted: 05-Nov-2011 01:20   in response to: linneasteje in response to: linneasteje

Are you using iOS 5? I have just tried using it on iOS 5 and the photo library is empty, also using the camera is hanging jAlbum mobile app.
Also are you on a Mac or PC? On a mac you add to your iPad photo library by syncing with iPhoto through iTunes.

Edited by: RobM on 05-Nov-2011 00:20
linneasteje

Posted: 05-Nov-2011 08:22   in response to: RobM in response to: RobM

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, I'm using iOS 5.

I'm using PC.

Will there be an update of the app for iOS 5?

Edited by: linneasteje on 05-Nov-2011 08:24
RobM

Posted: 05-Nov-2011 21:08   in response to: linneasteje in response to: linneasteje
Helpful
I has raised the problem with the jAlbum team, so you should get a response soon.
AnCa

Posted: 07-Nov-2011 16:15   in response to: linneasteje in response to: linneasteje

It's true. The app does not work well with iOS 5. Especially in the iPad. On an iPhone with iOS 5 I could at least add pictures to an album using the camera, but the Photo Library is empty...

We are currently not developing the iOS app, so I can't say when an update is available. I'm sorry.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums