This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 1 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 09-May-2010 00:08 Last Post By: mrag
steveliddle

Free Paint Program
Posted: 05-May-2010 22:09

Click to reply to this thread Reply
Searched for it, but not found

http://www.getpaint.net/index.html

No need for a web connection whilst using it, works very well for simple stuff, using lightroom beta 3, not free :(
mrag

Re: Free Paint Program
Posted: 09-May-2010 00:08   in response to: steveliddle in response to: steveliddle

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I like Paint and think it pretty sophisticated (not sure how you are defining "simple"). For a while there I was buying Paint Shop Pro, but later realized the levels I was working at did not require that or any investment. Nor did I use it that often to fully learn (or remember) what it could do. For plain old "simple" stuff though, I remain a fan of Irfanview and for that matter now, even Jalbum's editing features. Paint is a number of notches above them in capabilities. Photoscape is not bad either although BIG. It seems there are a few 'good' free graphics programs available and each seem to do some particular things much better than the other.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums