This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: 14-Feb-2020 00:08 Last Post By: AndreWolff
AndreWolff

Upload error
Posted: 11-Feb-2020 11:03

Click to reply to this thread Reply
With a slow WIFI in Portugal I get the last files not loaded (1 sec to go) and finally I get the next crash report:
com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.ControlChannelIOException: Control channel unexpectedly closed ('' read so far)
	at com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPControlSocket.readLine(FTPControlSocket.java:1095)
	at com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPControlSocket.readReply(FTPControlSocket.java:1150)
	at com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPControlSocket.sendCommand(FTPControlSocket.java:1049)
	at com.enterprisedt.net.ftp.FTPClient.quit(FTPClient.java:4488)
	at info.cqs.remotefs.ftp.FtpAdapter.disconnect(FtpAdapter.java:277)
	at info.cqs.remotefs.RemoteFSBean.disconnect(RemoteFSBean.java:316)
	at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor150.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at info.cqs.remotefs.RemoteFSBean$RemoteFSHandler.invoke(RemoteFSBean.java:504)
	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy11.disconnect(Unknown Source)
	at se.datadosen.jalbum.UploadBean.uploadAlbum(UploadBean.java:740)
	at se.datadosen.jalbum.JPublishWizard$PublishStep$19.run(JPublishWizard.java:2038)

In a next upload it takes a lot of time to calculate lthe album size of 2950MB before the new upload starts (although nothing was changed).

Windows 10 with latest jAlbum version.
davidekholm

Re: Upload error
Posted: 13-Feb-2020 12:48   in response to: AndreWolff in response to: AndreWolff

Please do a core update to v19.3.3. This version tries to detect this failed disconnect (triggered by a timeout I presume) and issues a forced disconnect followed by a reconnect whenever an IO exception occurs.
AndreWolff

Re: Upload error
Posted: 14-Feb-2020 00:08   in response to: davidekholm in response to: davidekholm

I made the update and see no problem yet.
Legend
Forum admins
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums